A&H

Classico

WilliamD

Level 4 Referee
messi running around holding a tissue in his mouth, still bleeding, bloody shirt. How is this allowed?

...and he just scored.

The Referee Store
We all love messi but this not ok in Law

Attachments

• IMG_0213.JPG
    IMG_0213.JPG
    576.1 KB · Views: 10
Great decision to send off Ramos.
Suarez should have seen red for punching the keeper (and another yellow at least for kicking out on the ground). I am actually a Suarez fan to a degree but has got away with a few today.
Both teams have given up defending in the second half.

Real appear to be benefitting from some highly questionable assistant calls...

As I was typing, Ramos sees red for a wild 2 footed lunge on Messi! Replays suggest the ref got it spot on, shocking "challenge" :mad:

Real appear to be benefitting from some highly questionable assistant calls...

As I was typing, Ramos sees red for a wild 2 footed lunge on Messi! Replays suggest the ref got it spot on, shocking "challenge" :mad:
Assistant far side has been behind Ron for a few decisions. But there's the winner.

Will the best player in the world get the YC for shirt over the head?

Great match in the end. Ramos tackle easy call. Messi brilliant.

The Suarez punch was strange because the ref saw it and blew for the foul....how's it not red then? 'careless punch'??!

What a game! Quality goals, great keeping, cards a plenty. Does either side practice defending in training? :D

Ramos "challenge" gets worse with each viewing

Casemiro was very lucky to avoid a red for persistant infringement. Not convinced the elbow on Messi was entirely accidental either!

That was his 22nd red card. Is there any other professional footballer with a red card to games played percentage that even comes close to Ramos?

That was his 22nd red card. Is there any other professional footballer with a red card to games played percentage that even comes close to Ramos?

Ramos gets his deserved 22nd Red Card v Barcelona, however, he looks like an absolute choirboy compared to the all time record holder Gerardo Bedoya.... FORTY SIX!!!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerardo_Bedoya

Last edited:
Shocking tackle, but every time Paul Scholes produced something like that we heard from the TV but he can't tackle as an excuse so maybe the spanish pundits are saying this!

Back