A&H

Cleaning Nike premiers

SM

The avuncular one
first of all, for anyone wondering whether or not the reports that these boots are like wearing slippers - they are. I was dubious, but they really are amazing. Highly recommended.

Now my question - cleaning them. They are a lot softer leather than my adidas Kaiser 5s which I used to clean with an old hand brush. Bit worried the old brush will damage the leather? Anyone got an tips for me?

The Referee Store
I just use warm water and a sponge to wipe them over ... then get a clean dry sponge and use that to soak up the water ... let them dry naturally - I don't dub them but may start?

now it's summer and been a bit dry recently I just use baby wipes! lol I love a baby wipe for my white trainers ... keeps them fresher than fresh

first of all, for anyone wondering whether or not the reports that these boots are like wearing slippers - they are. I was dubious, but they really are amazing. Highly recommended.

Now my question - cleaning them. They are a lot softer leather than my adidas Kaiser 5s which I used to clean with an old hand brush. Bit worried the old brush will damage the leather? Anyone got an tips for me?

Serious question for you then SM

What's better, Kaisers or Premiers as I currently wear kaisers (incredibly comfortable)

Serious question for you then SM

What's better, Kaisers or Premiers as I currently wear kaisers (incredibly comfortable)
They are different, but the premiers are the most comfortable boot I have ever worn. They are snug and lovely. Laces and tongue are also better (never been a massive fan of the Kaiser fold over tongue).

Only one game, so perhaps early to fully judge, but so far premiers are my new go to boot.

Tried copas - didn't like them at all. Far too narrow.

Make sure you update!

And I'm with SM, copas gave me pain down the inside of my foot due to the width

#fatfeetclub

They are different, but the premiers are the most comfortable boot I have ever worn. They are snug and lovely. Laces and tongue are also better (never been a massive fan of the Kaiser fold over tongue).

Only one game, so perhaps early to fully judge, but so far premiers are my new go to boot.

Tried copas - didn't like them at all. Far too narrow.

How much were they @SM? :confused::hmmm::foot:

Followed the post before and took advantage of Sports Direct sale - Premier HG and SG for £130 together.

tha's me sorted for finals and next season now me hopes. And as for comfort - my slippers are starting to look like a poor second choice!

Having said that, as I'm sure you're aware, the prices you get in the retail parks in the states in the Nike/Adidas shops are incredible

Picked up almost an extra suitcase worth when I was last there

Back