A&H

Cleaning Nike premiers

Having said that, as I'm sure you're aware, the prices you get in the retail parks in the states in the Nike/Adidas shops are incredible

Picked up almost an extra suitcase worth when I was last there
They're even better when you're able to go to the Adidas Factory employees store in Portland, which is 50% off of everything ;)

The Referee Store
I just use warm water and a sponge to wipe them over ... then get a clean dry sponge and use that to soak up the water ... let them dry naturally - I don't dub them but may start?

now it's summer and been a bit dry recently I just use baby wipes! lol I love a baby wipe for my white trainers ... keeps them fresher than fresh
I've allways put dubbing on mine once they're washed and dried then leave them on the window sill for the dubbing to do its thing :) definitely worth doing

Baby wipes does the job perfectly. Brush underneath the baby wipe the rest. Shiny.

Used them again yesterday. I am in love with these boots. Just feel so natural. Unbelievable. My boot of choice from now on can't wait for my Kaiser 5 soft ground to break so I justify buying premier SGs also:D

Back