A&H

ENG vs SEN

The Referee Store
Pending full confirmation, that's the rest of your crew :)

Referee: Ivan Barton (SLV)
Assistant Referee 1: David Moran (SLV)
Assistant Referee 2: Kathryn Nesbitt (USA)
Fourth Official: Said Martinez (HON)
Reserve Assistant Referee: Helpys Raymundo Feliz (DOM)
Video Assistant Referee: Drew Fischer (CAN)
Assistant Video Assistant Referee: Armando Villareal (USA)
Offside Video Assistant Referee: Corey Parker (USA)
Support Video Assistant Referee: Nicolas Gallo (COL)
Standby Assistant Video Assistant Referee: Kyle Atkins (USA)

Last edited:
Pending full confirmation, that's the rest of your crew :)

Referee: Ivan Barton (SLV)
Assistant Referee 1: David Moran (SLV)
Assistant Referee 2: Kathryn Nesbitt (USA)
Fourth Official: Said Martinez (HON)
Reserve Assistant Referee:
Video Assistant Referee: Drew Fischer (CAN)
Assistant Video Assistant Referee: Armando Villareal (USA)
Offside Video Assistant Referee: Corey Parker (USA)
Support Video Assistant Referee: Nicolas Gallo (COL)
Standby Assistant Video Assistant Referee:
Are we not having a standby assistant video referee then... 😏?

For those who didn't notice, Barton has a replacement AR on this one, Kathryn Nesbitt from the US. (I understand she has worked with him before.)

To add on to socal lurker's post, Nesbitt was the 2021 MLS Assistant Referee of the Year and was an AR on the final that year between Portland and New York City FC.

In a simple analogy to my English colleagues, Nesbitt is our Sian Massey-Ellis. She's just taller. :)

To add on to socal lurker's post, Nesbitt was the 2021 MLS Assistant Referee of the Year and was an AR on the final that year between Portland and New York City FC.

In a simple analogy to my English colleagues, Nesbitt is our Sian Massey-Ellis. She's just taller. :)

And she already would have been on a regular World Cup crew had Marrufo been selected.

Not sure how Sam Matterface has become ITV's No1 football commentator. We are in the knockout stages and he hadn't even realised there is a multi-ball system in place judging by his comment "Not sure how easy it is to replace the ball as it has a chip". Lee Dixon responded they do have another one :confused:

Barton's third game so far, and so far I feel he's been excellent. Great for Nesbitt to get some game time herself.

Perphaps SPA there, although he's let a similar one go on the other end of the pitch. Good game so far

Back