evening

jofusref

RefChat Addict
long time member of official sports sad at what happened hope
we can get the good people from official sport forum
who posted about football refereeing in here
and lose the clowns who were spoiling the os forum

The Referee Store
jofusref Welcome to the site be sure to check out our prediction league and fantasy football league. !

Im from Wigan mate, Im good friends with the ref sec from the Bolton and Bury Youth League so thats how I got on that one

Welcome ! I too am from the official sports forum

So too am I. On OS, I was known as Lewys... On here, I am still know as Lewys...
rolleyes.png

Welcome.

And of course the standard introduction....

You know me, just look in my eyes. I've shed my skin, and got a new disguise. My heart still beats, and I'm still the same. Do you know my name? :)

All I can say is.. Exodus?

Don't see why there should be an exodus?

One member took exception to something, a few others jumped on the bandwagon....mainly because of who was being complained about, and then a whole heap of toys went out of the pram.

Completely ridiculous situation to be honest.....

One member took exception to something, a few others jumped on the bandwagon....mainly because of who was being complained about, and then a whole heap of toys went out of the pram.

Completely ridiculous situation to be honest.....

Not quite true, it went a lot deeper than that and had been brewing for some time, but this is not the place to discuss it.

Been there, done that, time to move on.

Padfoot,

what the Manx minx said :D

And Slim, I'm sruprised it did, but can you name th etrack I stole the lines form? 5 second google I think!

Well....i seem to recall that it was about "discussion" that the whole thing blew up?

Some people wanted the forum to remain strictly a Referee topic only....with absolutely no criticism of our top referees to be tolerated.....others believed in free speech and people being responsible for what they posted.

I'm sure that mistakes were made on both sides of the coin.....takes two to tango as they say!

Not quite true, it went a lot deeper than that and had been brewing for some time, but this is not the place to discuss it.

Been there, done that, time to move on.

As RG knows - stuff like what we've had happen recently went on behind the scenes way back into the past - this time it was just aired publicly for all to see.

Too much nonsensical stuff going on there at the moment (I don't mind discussions - but the attitude of some members there left a helluva lot to be desired - and was entertained by certain people up the top - as was in evidence on this occasion)

Still a member, still use it, as it can be a decent resource for newsletter committments, but I like choice, and certain familiar faces are on here and their company is good.

As RG knows - stuff like what we've had happen recently went on behind the scenes way back into the past - this time it was just aired publicly for all to see.

Too much nonsensical stuff going on there at the moment (I don't mind discussions - but the attitude of some members there left a helluva lot to be desired - and was entertained by certain people up the top - as was in evidence on this occasion)

yup caused a lot of people to leave i was thinking about it myself, there is plenty of sites to post stupid
jokes. i hope this remains a referee discussion forum
which after all it is what most people want.

I'm sure regardless whats happening elsewhere this will in turn be a great forum to talk about Refereeing and we can all learn from each others Experiences... Even Tealeafs ;)

Back