A&H

FA Badge

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there a level where you stop wearing your county badge? for example supply leagues that have their own badge? am i supposed to cover my county badge up with league badge?

You only need to wear your county badge on county appointments or FA appointments. For league games there is no obligation to wear a specific badge and you could wear FA, county, or both (although I personally think two badges makes a referee look like a boy scout ..!). And some leagues have their own badges as you say.

Once at level 4 you are unlikely to wear county badge for league games as the FA require the FA badge for contributory league games. When I got FA Cup / Trophy / Vase appointments I would tape the county badge over the FA badge (and by the FA badge I mean the black and white one that is routinely embroidered on kits). The coloured three lions FA badge is only awarded to officials who have been given a major FA final.

The Referee Store
Thank you, clears it up!
You only need to wear your county badge on county appointments or FA appointments. For league games there is no obligation to wear a specific badge and you could wear FA, county, or both (although I personally think two badges makes a referee look like a boy scout ..!). And some leagues have their own badges as you say.

Once at level 4 you are unlikely to wear county badge for league games as the FA require the FA badge for contributory league games. When I got FA Cup / Trophy / Vase appointments I would tape the county badge over the FA badge (and by the FA badge I mean the black and white one that is routinely embroidered on kits). The coloured three lions FA badge is only awarded to officials who have been given a major FA final.[/QUOTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back