A&H

French ref

Y

Yacinho

Hey !
As the title says, i'm a french ref, hope it's not against any rule of this board (I'd randomly put "Essex" to be able to register..)
I found this board very interesting giving the great number of active members, i've been reading many threads for a month or so and finally decided to introduce myself, so i can sometimes take part in the debates.

For information, i'm officially a ref since November 2013 but i've been whistling 7 months only (knee injury last season) and i'm from Paris. I do almost exclusivly U19.
If anyone is interested to know how the system works in France, i'll be happy to explain :)

(Please apologize any silly english mistakes i would do)

The Referee Store
Bonjour! (That is the extent of my French!)

Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy it!
We have many members from different parts of the world, but I think you're out first from across the Channel! We do have a French-speaking Canadian though!

Feel free to change your 'Essex' to 'France/Paris', whatever it appropriate!

Thanks to everybody :)

Bonjour! (That is the extent of my French!)

Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy it!
We have many members from different parts of the world, but I think you're out first from across the Channel! We do have a French-speaking Canadian though!

Feel free to change your 'Essex' to 'France/Paris', whatever it appropriate!

Bonjour Dan ! Glad to know that i'm not the only stranger here !

You're joking aren't you?

Your English was better than most of ours, and a billion times better than our French!

Welcome Aboard! :D

I know i do ok but i think i'll do (and maybe i did already) some mistakes eventually :D
I learned english mostly by watching US (and some UK) tv shows, so giving the quality of the french ones, i totally get that you're not interested :D

Bonjour et bienvenue (that's the extent of my french)

Always nice having new members from other countries join up. Enjoy the site

Merci de votre accueil Chris et Ross ! :)

hope you enjoy the games you Referee and don not get to much abuse, all the best!

Less and less, game after game i find new ways to manage the players, and of course i enjoyed the last games way more than the first ones :D

Hey !
As the title says, i'm a french ref, hope it's not against any rule of this board (I'd randomly put "Essex" to be able to register..:)

Absolutely not acceptable. According to EU law on refereeing forums, you must now move to Essex! Don't worry, Hertfordshire is next door so if you drive you can escape!

Salut Martin :) ça va bien et toi ?

@HF : I do like kebabs ! You'll never guess what we call them here in Paris :D About women, I'm pretty happy with the french ones :p

Salut Martin :) ça va bien et toi ?

@HF : I do like kebabs ! You'll never guess what we call them here in Paris :D About women, I'm pretty happy with the french ones :p

Essex is a different world for women my friend! Although I have had a couple of experiences with French women and they were somewhat eventful :p Unfortunately I am now in prison so havent had any time with them for a while! Sorry, I mean, a wife and two kids!

Oh well I heard some times ago that "ménage à trois" is a well known french expression around the world :rolleyes:

Oh well I heard some times ago that "ménage à trois" is a well known french expression around the world :rolleyes:

LOL. That's about the extent of my French as it happens.

Do as Herts suggests and move to Essex and your (very good by the way) English would go considerably downhill! :p

Assuming you could get a word in edge ways of course :D

Back