A&H

From FIFA

Status
Not open for further replies.

micky2001

Just thought I'd share this with you guys.

Started the referee course a few months ago and was advised by a ref to write to FIFA asking them if they had anything for new referees. So, I wrote them a letter (not email) and sent it away costing 88p to their Switzerland office asking if they could send me anything.

Ended up getting a good set of FIFA branded red and yellow cards, a FIFA coin toss, LOTG and 2 stickers.

I know it's not a huge amount, but for 88p, it was decent enough and gets you started.

Took about 6 weeks but no guarantee of them still doing it. Worth a try.

The Referee Store
Hi Micky

What did you actually put in your letter? Might have a go myself;)

I just put that I was a new referee from Scotland looking to progress through the ranks and anything they had that could help would be greatly appreciated. The letter was only a few sentences long.

Sounds silly, but remember your address for them to reply to, one of my friends forgot haha.

Haha! Cheers, I'll send them a letter and see where I get!

Did you address it to the referees department or someone else?

Did you address it to the referees department or someone else?

Just wrote sir/madam and it seemed to find its way through to the right person. I suppose that might have been why it took 6 weeks. No harm in putting FAO referee dept. on the letter.

hi guys

as you can see, i sent one off last Wednesday and today i have recieved in the most:

1 x Laws of the Game 2014/2015
1 x Flip Coin
2 x Stickers
2 x Fifa printed Red/Yellow cards

all worth it for 50p!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back