A&H

Frustrating Weather

magpie1892

Level 7 Referee
Really frustrated by the weather in the last few months, game tomorrow been called off which now means in the last 2 months I've done 1 middle (2 weeks ago) and one as AR (mid December)

Before my middle 2 weeks ago my last one was 29th Nov

Frustrating

The Referee Store
I've had 14 scheduled... 12 postponed since December. I play on Saturdays, only played one game since December... It's so frustrating

Played today on line, the hailstone came down and I thought the side of my head was going to freeze. I've never been one to wear skins whether playing or officiating but I bought myself one for Christmas and I'm bloody glad I did now

Likewise, had 2 games in the past 2 months, 2nd one was lucky to go ahead with the pitch just about playable. This weeks game was called off mid-week after a league fixture switch and my son's u13 match was called off on Friday night. Suffering serious referee and spectator withdrawal symptoms at the moment. :mad:

Just had my next two weeks fixtures through - I would be very surprised if I am getting a game on either Saturday :(

Same here. I haven't reffed a single game since the middle of November, beyond frustrating now! The pitches round here are just saturated, not looking forward to the backlog at the end of the season!

I've already lost this Saturday, so hoping that my academy game on Sunday goes ahead! :(

ahhh to be in Essex ... game on last week, sunshine scheduled with only slight rain - looks as if it will be full steam ahead to complete fixtures

Dry until Saturday in NW London, heavy rain for 8 hours from 3pm is latest I've seen, so here's hoping THIS Sunday is on despite that!

Have 8 fixtures lined up in Feb, so fingers crossed for a dry month!

Back