A&H

GK injured

Nalbi

Level 4 Referee
Hi guys, a bit of a braib freeze on my end here so be gentle! Blues vs reds; blues are on the attack, reds keeper dives at the ball as the blues shooting. Gets injured in the process, to my view there was no foul. What's you next action? Stop and restart with a dropped ball to have the injury assessed!? Or just let play continue.

PS- it didn't seem like a serious injury and wasn't a head a injury.

The Referee Store
scratch that boys :( i dropped the ball on that one!! I just had a brain freeze and have no idea why in my mind it was only because of a serious/head injury! Never going to forget that one again!!!

scratch that boys :( i dropped the ball on that one!! I just had a brain freeze and have no idea why in my mind it was only because of a serious/head injury! Never going to forget that one again!!!
Did you ask the opening question using your smart phone in the middle of the game not knowing what to do next? Sounds like you made the right decision without anyone's help :p

Did you ask the opening question using your smart phone in the middle of the game not knowing what to do next? Sounds like you made the right decision without anyone's help :p
Hahaha noooooooooooooo:angel::angel::angel: i literally posted that minutes after coming off the game

Back