A&H

Healthy Living

svenny76

RefChat Addict
Evening all!!
I just wanted to share a few products with you all to see if you would consider swapping what you already use.
I've recently become a business owner with forever living, which is the Aloe Vera based products, all natural and all have some help on various aliments.
I completed a C9 (Body Cleanse) back in January, which basically cleanses your body of all the bad toxins, and re-educates you about what you chuck in yer gob basically. I lost 11lb in 9days, and 13" around my body.

Since then i have been taken the Aloe Gel (drink) 60ml shot every morning, and i have seen that i have masses of energy, way much more than before.
Try it for a month and see what you think, i'm giving 10% off all orders in June/July as i've only just started selling, also free P&P (saving £6.98)

There's also various sports drinks available to replace the tried and trusted others.

and a heat gel, which i use for my Achilles Tendonitis

Here's the link to the online store
https://www.foreverliving.com/retail/entry/Shop.do?store=GBR&language=en&distribID=440500059760
If you are interested in any products, drop me a line and i can sort it out (come through me rather than the store this month, other wise i can't do the 10% + P&P)

or add me on facebook and have a look at my page, Forever Venn Wellness. Simon Venn

It's not a scam or anything, i'm an active ref in Somerset, and just putting some alternative products on your radars.

Thanks for reading

Simon

***Sorry guys, i've had to remove all of the links and they all seem to be different after copying them, hopefully the online store one still works, then just search the product through this, any queries please give me a shout.***

Last edited:
The Referee Store
Buisness owner by taking on a franchise. Really, that classes as buisness ownership?

Either way, it's been and gone round London. Have seen those that have tied it, used it, some still do, some don't.

It's down to personal preference and a want / will to keep things going and dedicate to it.

It's like when people sign up fo weight watchers etc - within 2 years of reaching their ideal weight 98% are over and back to old habits as the human brain can not aupress what the active wants.

You can get Aloe Vera drinks from the pound shop. Svenny the vast majority of money fail to make more than there start-up costs from these MLM companies.

Yes you can, but these are called juices (they do not qualify to be gels because of the contents) and have a fraction of the Aloe in them that is needed, they also use the outside of the of the aloe plant which isn't the good part.

I personally would pay a little more for a quality product.

From the 1000's of posts i've seen on the various forever pages, there's not one person i have seen commenting that they haven't made a success of it.
It's not a get rich quick scheme, it's designed to be a business that provides you with a steady income, i personally am happy looking to make a couple of hundred a month, i'm not a sales man neither am i one of these people who constantly make contact 3-4 times a day for people to buy or join my team.
The product itself is of gold standard and the company has been running since the early 70's.
There's nothing wrong with trying to provide a better quality of life for my family is there?

And to answer your comment, yes, i have made my initial investment back in the first 3 days.
it was only £199 to sign up, and that also gets you 25 of the top best selling products which come to a total of over £350, if like me you used those products anyway, it's not an issue.

Back