A&H

Hello!

DazN

Level 7 Referee
Hello all,

After refereeing as a parent volunteer for a couple of seasons, I took the plunge and did the course... As by far the oldest one there, it was really good and I learnt a lot.

However, 1 of my 5 games later and I hurt my back mopping up a water leak so frustratingly have been unable to complete my 5 games yet!

Gingerly ran the line last weekend and promptly upset the away parents and coaches with an offside flag to deny them a goal!

Hope to soon be back into the swing of upsetting people from the middle!

:D

The Referee Store
Thought you were about to start plugging a boxing channel subscription for a moment...

Welcome!!

@DazN is Eddie Hearn's boxing (possibly other sports) subscription streaming platform.
Nothing to do with Eddie Hearn, other than he started signing his Matchroom boxers to them. They started off with a broadcast contract for the J League, but there are very strong rumours they will be going up against Sky, BT and Amazon for the next Premier League rights auction.

Nothing to do with Eddie Hearn, other than he started signing his Matchroom boxers to them. They started off with a broadcast contract for the J League, but there are very strong rumours they will be going up against Sky, BT and Amazon for the next Premier League rights auction.

We can all look forward to another subscription and paying more to watch the PL but at least the customer isn't suffering from the monopoly SKY had when we could watch it all for much less.....

Anyway, back to refereeing :)

Back