A&H

How I'm getting to my game today

The Referee Store
Love it! I'm so local today that I can go to the pub to watch the first half of the Derby before getting to my game at 1.45!

Haha I've a party at 6.30 that's 45 min drive from home this evening...I'll make it comfortably 😄

I've got my first ever I suppose, 'long distance' game on Tuesday evening, 745pm ko. Still not sure why I've taken it!

Anyway, it's 1hr 45 from my house in normal conditions at night, so I'm guessing I'll be lucky to be back home for midnight... Thankfully I'm off work Mon to Thursday next week.

At least its going to be good experience for if I get promoted and start moving the levels, currently L7 but joined a couple of new leagues to get some AR appointments in as my current Saturday afternoon league can't always fill the middles and I'm getting bored of doing 3 middles a weekend.

Who have you P*d off? 😂
Everyone gets a go. First time as a L4 there and luckily it was a Saturday.

Midweek evening or you go there repeatedly (3 teams on the Island) and you know you're in the naughty corner 🤣.

Anyway, 6 cautions, 2 dismissals and and extraordinary misconduct later and all was good!

Reactions: es1
Back