A&H

Introduction

p4yno

Level 5 Referee
Hi everyone. I thought I would say hello. I am starting refereeing course in October with the Surrey FA which I am really looking forward to which consist of 5 modules. I have refereed in the past a couple of Sunday games which I did enjoy.

I'd like to think I would be good at refereeing as I have played at a good level on a Saturday as well as Sunday league from when I could remember, although being in the middle is a lot different. I have decided my new route in football as I got injured a couple of years ago which required an operation to my ankle and then I moved to Kingston upon Thames from London and with work never signed for a new club. The referee path (although I do miss being part of a team) I feel is good for me as I know the game very well.

I work in law so I am good at speaking to people and I like to have a joke too (without crossing the line) which as a player is what I expect from a referee when I was playing.

I have read a lot of the posts and the comments / advice is really good so I thought I would join this family. My overall game is to progress as high as I possibly can as a referee.

I look forward to hearing everyone's match stories and advice in due course.

Kind Regards,

David

A&H International
Hi there David, welcome to RefChat and thanks for introducing yourself!

Plenty of great people here to chat the game and mechanics of refereeing with - enjoy it and feel free to ask, ask, ask.

Bonjourno

Welcome to the rabble.

Enjoy it!

I'm a Newbie too & enjoying this site (lot's of good threads & sound advice) Welcome & Good Luck :)

Back