A&H

Kevin Friend Saints v Liverpool

LC

Level 6 Referee
As he is getting into a lot of criticism what is everyone's view on his performance?

IMO he has got everything correct so far apart from Southamptons second penalty shout. He and the assistant had no chance of seeing if Mignolets handball was inside or out so he can't give it

The Referee Store
He got a penalty shout wrong at each end and mingolet should have walked, but it was close and the assistant wasn't quick enough to be in a position to help (not really blaming him, the break was very fast). Thought friend was a little lenient in not showing more lemons to liverpool players early doors, but hey ho.

Southampton only have themselves to blame, better chances, couldn't score. As a liverpool supporter, thems the breaks boy!

He got a penalty shout wrong at each end and mingolet should have walked, but it was close and the assistant wasn't quick enough to be in a position to help (not really blaming him, the break was very fast). Thought friend was a little lenient in not showing more lemons to liverpool players early doors, but hey ho.

Southampton only have themselves to blame, better chances, couldn't score. As a liverpool supporter, thems the breaks boy!
The Liverpool shout was never a penalty, excellent challenge !

Reactions: SM
Lol I kida see it different to you, but then I have my red tinted biased glasses on! :D

His arms were out stretched in the goal keeper style! I support liverpool, he was extremely lucky!!!

Back