A&H

league two PI

Kent Ref

RefChat Addict
I was at a EFL game today and away striker is given a VERY early yellow for delaying the restart - as per new instructions.

Same player then commits 5/6 fouls and also went down for a penalty - not given.

Ref talks to him after the penalty incident. 1 minute later this player is subbed.

What's going on?

The Referee Store
I was at a EFL game today and away striker is given a VERY early yellow for delaying the restart - as per new instructions.

Same player then commits 5/6 fouls and also went down for a penalty - not given.

Ref talks to him after the penalty incident. 1 minute later this player is subbed.

What's going on?
Yes, I've just said this in another thread. Excessively pedantic 1st yellows and a brick wall when it comes to C7s are mutually incompatible.
Lucas Digne was cautioned against Newcastle (vv harsh, no way was it a C4) and Madley struggled with that player thereafter as the ref was hell bent on avoiding any decision in open player that would've resulted in a second yellow for the Villa full-back. Talk of similar on Twitter for EFL games today

Back