A&H

Leggings / undershorts

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Referee Store
Ha. We have cold and artificial pitches. And a lot of games in lower leagues on sand. The heavier duty short-trousers are allowed in the lower leagues. Tight and gloves are OK. But we have to watch for buffs/scarves that might be dangerous if grabbed.

Confession: I wore tights on the line last night. It was 4 degrees. It is a common sight here. Up North: Far up North. Performance under gear with maximal coverage is essential to prevent injury for me in my dotage...
So by definition, 'The heavier duty short-trousers are NOT allowed in the upper leagues'. As per the LOTG?

So by definition, 'The heavier duty short-trousers are NOT allowed in the upper leagues'. As per the LOTG?
I just tried to find the relevant local guidance but it is a difficult topic to search for in chocolate urdu. I am 95% sure that they (the long heavy duty trouser-shorts, which I would not call leggings) are not allowed in the top 3 leagues. Tights under shorts are allowed I believe.

pDSP1-23008210v750.jpg

These are footballers tights, would you allow these to be used in a game of yours? Where do you draw the line in 'seeking an advantage'?

Leggings?
Allowance for cultural variance permitted and under The FA's guidance for inclusion and diversity, this is perfectly acceptable
Are you Donald Trump? Gratuitous posting of a partially undressed woman wearing a pair of trousers. I sometimes wonder at the crassness of some of this forum's users
These are footballers tights, would you allow these to be used in a game of yours? Where do you draw the line in 'seeking an advantage'?
Wrong sport. These are American football player's equipment and not Association Football

So where does it say that a padding such as this isn't allowed? I can't see it?
The laws specifically say that it is allowed as long as it is not dangerous.
"Non-dangerous protective equipment, for example headgear, facemasks and knee and arm protectors made of soft, lightweight padded material is permitted."

Are you Donald Trump?
I can think of many response but I will not get personal on this forum. I am guessing it's against the rules of the forum. I am also guessing the rules of the forum would apply equally to all members of the forum.

I can think of many response but I will not get personal on this forum. I am guessing it's against the rules of the forum. I am also guessing the rules of the forum would apply equally to all members of the forum.
If the cap fits, as they say in these parts... without the pictures of partially undressed females.

Erm I think we're done here chaps. Feel free to continue via pm if you want to trade insults

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back