A&H

Leisure Leagues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realise obviously this isn't futsal, but have any of you ever refereed in leisure leagues? What are your experiences of it if so?

The Referee Store
If, by 'Leisure' you mean what we call 'social' then it can be fun - but I refuse to referee Men's social, it's too competitive!

The women's games are great to referee, as there is hardly anything to do but run around

See now, James, if you'd have used capital letters in your o/p, we'd have got there a lot quicker :)

i see that there are a couple just down the road from me in Guildford and Worthing, I'll have to take a look

http://www.leisureleagues.net/

Last edited:
Not that it matters that much as you'd either know company or not but I see your point lol.

Yeah I'd say its worth getting into, if you like more abuse than normal that is. I've been doing it for about a year and a half now, it meant I was more than ready for open age football a lot earlier than I might have started it, also £20 for two hours on a Monday night isn't bad imo

I am a regular referee at my local Monday league in Wolverhampton. Yes, you do get a bit more than you would on a Saturday/Sunday, but like Mr Claytor mentioned, it's not a bad little earner, especially if you can get to more than one league a week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back