A&H

Liverpool vs Chelsea

The Referee Store
Yeh that’s been overturned. I feel like it was the right call.

Crazy for them to show it on the big screen though.

Thought they were giving a foul. I was going mad then I saw offside and was like yep bang on decision.

Yeh that’s been overturned. I feel like it was the right call.

Crazy for them to show it on the big screen though.
Fans in the stadium want it on the big screen, all be it along with the communication between the referee and VAR

That’s the type of play where VAR can be very useful. That’s really, really tough to call in live action.

In any case, what a game.

Maybe Atwell should have had a quick chat with Henderson and say it's overturned because he impeded the defender. Indicate decision and play on. At least when VVD and others saw it it's been explained already.

Nice to see Liverpool fans in complete meltdown after yesterday's handball and now this. It seems that PGMOL's agenda is now against them not City

Nice to see Liverpool fans in complete meltdown after yesterday's handball and now this. It seems that PGMOL's agenda is now against them not City
PGMOL have an agenda against every team at the minute apparently. Incredible isn’t it!

Very close offside there. Thought it was on but the lines shows he’s just off. Cracking game this despite the Scoreline

Getting a little bit feisty. Milner grabbing Elliot by the scruff of his neck to pull him away from the brawl as the highlight of that though

Getting a little bit feisty. Milner grabbing Elliot by the scruff of his neck to pull him away from the brawl as the highlight of that though
I'd have booked Elliott in that..
Think Havertz and TAA were just about to go their own ways with Atwell in control (never said those words together before). Then Elliott comes rushing in from nowhere and reignited it.

As much as I hate seeing them win, that’s karma on Kepa I guess,

I'd have booked Elliott in that..
Think Havertz and TAA were just about to go their own ways with Atwell in control (never said those words together before). Then Elliott comes rushing in from nowhere and reignited it.
Yeh I agree

I should know this but I want to check - what would happen if you book Kepa and then subsequently have to book him again during the shootout?

Great performance by Atwell. Should have cautioned Elliott for inflaming the melee situation though. I was yelling at the screen before every Liverpool penalty though “just stick a card up his nose”. So happy when Kepa missed. Neutral fan here.

Back