A&H

Long time reader, first time poster......

HowayRef

Level 4 Referee
Hi everyone,

It's taken me 4 and a bit years of reading this forum to actually get round to joining and posting.

I qualified in March 2019 and have loved refereeing ever since. Last week I received confirmation that I've been nominated by my County FA for Promotion to Level 4, so (along with many others on here) am waiting to hear from The FA. Looking back over previous years it looks like it could be any time now so fingers crossed.

Just wanted to say I think this is a great forum, full of lots of interesting topics and I've taken a lot of advice, hints and tips from members on here over the last few years.

Hopefully it won't be another 4 years before my next post!

The Referee Store
Hi everyone,

It's taken me 4 and a bit years of reading this forum to actually get round to joining and posting.

I qualified in March 2019 and have loved refereeing ever since. Last week I received confirmation that I've been nominated by my County FA for Promotion to Level 4, so (along with many others on here) am waiting to hear from The FA. Looking back over previous years it looks like it could be any time now so fingers crossed.

Just wanted to say I think this is a great forum, full of lots of interesting topics and I've taken a lot of advice, hints and tips from members on here over the last few years.

Hopefully it won't be another 4 years before my next post!
Its good to know that this forum is useful to a lot more than just the limited regular and 'irregular' posters.

I must add at this time you have the best ever post to like ratio of 1200% :cool:. Quit while you are ahead? perhaps not :)

Looking back over previous years it looks like it could be any time now so fingers crossed.
According to our local L3 rep, FA guidance is that it is highly likely promotions and reclassifications will be published next week i.e. w/c 22nd May

Apparently the FA have also confirmed a new FA badge and that all at Levels 2b, 3 and 4 will be provided with some kit. Details tbc

Back