A&H

LoTG ---Where Can I buy a copy

Nimbleblade

Evening

I have the new LoTG downloaded but would like to purchase a paperback copy as I always like to carry them with me, I contacted County FA but they only have enough for those on New referee Courses..

Anyone know where I can purchase a copy?

The Referee Store
I thought you could only buy it from county FA, so if they cannot help I'm not sure where you can get it from.

That said within at most two years I doubt there will be a hard copy produced at all, so perhaps get used to being without it now?

I thought you could only buy it from county FA, so if they cannot help I'm not sure where you can get it from.

That said within at most two years I doubt there will be a hard copy produced at all, so perhaps get used to being without it now?

Thanks, suppose I'd better print the 200 pages off and put in a binder

Middx promised us a free copy but still waiting.

Quick search on internet and can see that Derbyshire FA are selling them, I expect most county FAs are.

Postage is the same wherever in the UK obviously, so sure you could buy one from any of them if Surrey won't sell you one!

I added £5 to my county registration for a hard copy and haven't had anything

i did the same when i re registered with county earlier this year, didnt receive anything immediately but RDO contacted in june or july, i think, to say they were getting limited amount of copies and we'd hopefully have enough to go round.
i was lucky enough to get one, but i think there may have generally been a shortage by the sound of it

I received a tweet from the IFAB in July in which they said that they - and I quote - "are currently establishing an order system for the LoG books. More info soon." This was on 18 July.

Alas, nothing to be found on their website yet. I hope "soon" will be as soon as I, and many more, hope.

Back