A&H

Man City v Spurs

Jorik0907

Brilliant game by the officials but the talking point will be the missed advantage in the final minutes. I don't think it was for an offside, so that's a painful miss

The Referee Store
That's just the nature of it though. It's similar to being a goalkeeper - nobody remembers the 99 times you got it right, everyone remembers the 1 you didn't.

If he blows the moment there’s a foul then it’s forgiveable but the fact he’s delayed it when the pass has already been made before blowing is a howler

Brilliant game by the officials but the talking point will be the missed advantage in the final minutes. I don't think it was for an offside, so that's a painful miss
i think the AR had stopped as he was going with offside for Grealish and that’s why Hooper bought it back.

Interesting that not one of the 11 city players surrounding the referee giving him abuse got cautioned...

Reactions: one
I try and back refs as much as possible but that decision absolutely stinks. These fellas are supposed to be elite level and refs we look at to learn but that was a shocking decision. Why is he even blowing for the offside, especially from his position on the field. Since when did a ref blow for an offside these days anyway.

I try and back refs as much as possible but that decision absolutely stinks. These fellas are supposed to be elite level and refs we look at to learn but that was a shocking decision. Why is he even blowing for the offside, especially from his position on the field. Since when did a ref blow for an offside these days anyway.
There's no chance he's blowing for offside. None. He's messed up the advantage. Simple.

Back