A&H

March promotions

The Referee Store
I think it is more sporadic than they used to do as the 7-6/6-5 is more fluid in terms of specific timing.

There is a set cut-off date (in this case 28 February) after which the CFA have to verify the number of games completed by each official, the matchday coaches' reports, etc.
The decisions are then made by the CFA and the successful candidates advised, but all the above obviously takes a few days.
Patience is a virtue😇😁

I have just been promoted to Level 6 and have joined the 6-5 pathway.

Couple of questions…

My RDO has said that I can back date the 5 assistant appointments.

They have said that I need to have the remaining 25 games complete by the end of April. That’s an extremely big ask! Does anyone know if they can role over into next season at all or if I will have to start the process again?

Thanks

Couple of questions…

They have said that I need to have the remaining 25 games complete by the end of April. That’s an extremely big ask! Does anyone know if they can role over into next season at all or if I will have to start the process again?

Thanks
If you can't get all your games in by the end of April it just roles over, so you don't have to start again!

Couple of questions…

Thanks
What CFA are you in ?

I got my L6 yesterday, and was wondering if I start a 6-5, will games from this season carry over to a different CFA next season?
I'm in Manchester for uni from September, so there's no point in me starting a 6-5 now if the games won't carry over to Manchester FA

Congratulations on your promotion.

Yes, the games will carry over although you may need to coordinate a little bit during your uni move so ensure you have a full record of games.

On 7->6->5 games carry over indefinitely. The only exception is if you have a 12 month period without a game.

I got my L6 yesterday, and was wondering if I start a 6-5, will games from this season carry over to a different CFA next season?
I'm in Manchester for uni from September, so there's no point in me starting a 6-5 now if the games won't carry over to Manchester FA
Contact both RDO's to lodge your application. Games in Manchester will count, as will those when you are back home during breaks.

Back