A&H

Martin Keown *Facepalm*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Referee Store
And now he says that he didn't think there was any contact between Rooney and the goalkeeper but as Rooney went down the ref has to give a penalty:confused:

And now he says that he didn't think there was any contact between Rooney and the goalkeeper but as Rooney went down the ref has to give a penalty:confused:

Dive??? An England captain??? You must be mistaken. Only foreign devils dive!!

Reactions: LC
Not a penalty IMO, but I also don't think it's a dive. Purely because, to me, it doesn't look as though he's gone down in a deliberate attempt to win the penalty, as he goes over the keeper his right toes dig into the grou, putting him off balance and causing him to fall. In Phil Dowd's defence I'd never spot that in real time!

Interesting though @jack.prescott because I think after watching the replay back it isn't a penalty for me either. However, when I saw it at game speed looked like a penalty all day.. The benefit of replays hey.

ex players show how clueless they are about the laws of the game every weekend, fortunatly we dont need to listen to andy gray and and craig burleys drivel any more but gary mcallister.and in scotland micheal stewart spout utter tripe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back