A&H

Mind that Gap!!!!

The Referee Store
Subtle SF. Very subtle. Wasnt to be for us last night and ultimately we didnt deserve it over the two legs. Two teams who finished on the same points inseparable and it was clear how each team had gone about amassing the points they did.
Its a very tough league your boys are stepping into and its only set to get harder. Plenty of teams who walked league 1 have struggled and gone back down. Sadly, you need money to compete in the big leagues.
I think that was our big chance. Yorkshires exile from the Premier league looks set to continue as I think Reading will beat Huddersfield.
I for one wont be pointing the finger at nando. I'd be asking my 10m pound man why he wasnt confident to.step up and take a penalty.

Large.jpg To take off Fletcher who had scored and was putting in a shift up front and replace him with Little Boy Lost was ludicrous. He was a rabbit in headlights, how can a £10 million quid striker go missing in a shootout? Bang average team we're run ragged by the two young black Huddersfield forwards who were inventive all night. Best team certainly won on the night and we look forward to locking antlers next season. Carlos should go now, bring in the Messiah, Steve McLaren!

Last edited:
Back