A&H

MOAS - Morning and afternoon

wazztie16

Level 4 Referee
Level 4 Referee
Does anyone know the times that each of morning and afternoon relate to?

For example, if I close the morning and afternoon of a day, what time would afternoon finish? I would expect tea time, so 5pm ish.

Anyone know?

Just because I usually finish work by about 4pm, so can do evening fixtures most of the time.

A&H International
Does anyone know the times that each of morning and afternoon relate to?

For example, if I close the morning and afternoon of a day, what time would afternoon finish? I would expect tea time, so 5pm ish.

Anyone know?

Just because I usually finish work by about 4pm, so can do evening fixtures most of the time.

Morning up to 12pm.
Afternoon up to 12-5pm.

I've still be appointed 3.5 hours away with an afternoon closure though as the times refer to kick off times so closing the afternoon says I can do any game that kicks off after 5. Just to be aware.

Morning up to 12pm.
Afternoon up to 12-5pm.

I've still be appointed 3.5 hours away with an afternoon closure though as the times refer to kick off times so closing the afternoon says I can do any game that kicks off after 5. Just to be aware.

Makes things potentially awkward for me then as I'm a driver for work, my latest finish is usually 4 ish, but based on your example, surely I'd be better just closing my full day? Or are the FA generally understanding? I wouldn't want to close every weekday fully on the chance once in a blue moon I'll get an appointment that's further away than expected.

Let Chris Kay and the level 4 appointment officer know your situation beforehand.

I'd be very surprised if you'd have to travel more than 1.5 ours anywhere as a level 4 given your location.

Noon used to be classed as a morning kickoff, caught a few out, may have changed.

Back