A&H

Mock Test?

Keeday

Formerly known as 'Ref' on RefereeForum
I can’t seem to find any online nor in the resources section of the website but does anyone have any mock 5-4 laws of the game exams?

The Referee Store
I can’t seem to find any online nor in the resources section of the website but does anyone have any mock 5-4 laws of the game exams?
There shouldn't be any out there, as the question papers are collected after use, but having invigilated on two 5>4 exams recently I can say that any Level 5 should sail through . . . no trick questions and all straightforward stuff.
Good luck to those going for it.

Where I am we have four levels. The same exam is usually used for all but only the pass mark is different. I know level one is 85%. Don't recall level 4.

Just find work on any 'standard' lotg quiz. There are several on this forum but maybe not suitable because they concentrate on 'what if' and edge cases'

I posted some questions of my own in this thread a while back. All answers have been verified a couple of times

Back