A&H

most comfy astro trainers

svenny76

RefChat Addict
Hi all

can anyone reccomend the most comfortable trainers to wear on match days??

i ended up wearing my puma astro trainers for 90% of the season last year, just looking for something a bit more comfortable (that wont aggravate my achilles tendonitis)

The Referee Store
Cannot recommend these highly enough. Fully customisable depending on what you need. Three different support levels firm, medium and light with 9 different combinations for each foot. They're around the £40 mark but will last you at least a season.

Orthosoles.jpg

This link is just one of many favourable reviews. Needless to say I've been using these for around 3 years now and have not found anything better. I'd tried memory foam insoles and gel filled ones but these have been clear winners.

These insoles are great from physioroom

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 19
Cannot recommend these highly enough. Fully customisable depending on what you need. Three different support levels firm, medium and light with 9 different combinations for each foot. They're around the £40 mark but will last you at least a season.

Orthosoles.jpg

This link is just one of many favourable reviews. Needless to say I've been using these for around 3 years now and have not found anything better. I'd tried memory foam insoles and gel filled ones but these have been clear winners.
@Tealeaf Do you use the full size or 3/4 length ones in your boots?

Full size because they give better support under the ball of my foot in my experience.

Do you find them quite clumpy under your socks???

or do they sit on the outstide (just looking at that photo)

Soooooo i've bought a pair of Puma King astro's (waaaaaaaaaay above my £40 normal budget!!) and the above insoles, also looking in to the straps aswell, thanks for your suggestions

Orthosoles.jpg

Was in Arco today and got a pair of these insoles the mate works in there, and I got his discount (£28) have to say after using them for a few hours it sames like money well spent,

Only thing is it says to get a size smaller for football boots, I'm wanting to use them for my work and football boots..... I'll maybe just start doing games in my work boots lol

Back