A&H

my first assessment as assistant referee

Stuart McKenzie

referee on tour in the summer
I got a total mark of 7.1 is this good. with the two offsides I admit I was to quick in putting the flag up

Edited by Admin: - Team names, Assessor name and League removed

Attachments

• stuartmckenzieSupply League Assessor Report Assistant Referee Form %282%29 (1) (1).docx
    33.7 KB · Views: 58
The Referee Store
the first one the ball was played over the top and the player offside started running towards it however it rolled out of play. I put the flag up when the player was 10 yards from the ball

the 2nd the ball was played over the top on the right wing in the channel to the right hand side of the penalty area. I thought the player was going to get it so I put the flag however the ball rolled of play and the referee went for the goal kick

The mark is actually 71 and the report is in last season's format. This assessor should not have used this form. In addition, his comments are very sparse and lacking in proper detail. An encouraging start to your life as an assistant referee though.

Total mark is out of 100.

Each Section is marked out of 10. Weighting is the multiplier of the mark out of 10. So offside is deemed to have a high importance on this form so is weighted by 3. Where as fitness 1.

Back