A&H

Nike anthracite shirt

bmace3

Hi all,

Do you know if this is the same as the black? It like it but it says anthracite/grey as the colour?

Thanks

Attachments

• 50383809-8741-4DD5-B0E6-791EF3E6B618.jpeg
    50383809-8741-4DD5-B0E6-791EF3E6B618.jpeg
    157.7 KB · Views: 10
The Referee Store
It is definitely not black. I watched a game on TV a couple of years ago, and the crew wore these shirts. It was clear that they weren’t black even on TV.

I like that color, as it’s a dark color without being black. But if you wear that while your teammates wear black, it will be noticeable.

The hexadecimal colour code #45464c whereas the colour code for black is #000000
You can use those codes on your PC to compare and contrast or, download an app for your phone.

This is anthracite

This is black

Seen it used with two colleagues in black, didn't notice anything until they came back in at half-time together and it just looked like the fella in anthracite was wearing a worn-out old shirt.

Thanks for all replies! Would it be noticeable I don’t have NAR so wouldn’t have anything to compare against

The hexadecimal colour code #45464c whereas the colour code for black is #000000
You can use those codes on your PC to compare and contrast or, download an app for your phone.

This is anthracite

This is black
Thank you!!

Back