A&H

Normal service is resumed.....

Padfoot

The Persecuted One
U15's game today......

Sent 1 away player off for 2 footed challenge....cue mayhem......one of his coaches, screaming at me from the touchline.....he got his walking orders as well. Players father had to be restrained by his son as he was trying to get towards me......

Then dismissed coach has the cheek to moan at me at full time for not paying him any respect!

Just found out that the coach is actually a police Superintendant.......who is currently suspended for misconduct around respect and courtesy!

3 cautions, 1 dismissal and 4 misconduct reports........

The Referee Store
Where are you next weekend @Padfoot ?

I could do with a match with incidents.to watch rather than the matches i am observing on.

Could you organise a few tickets, i am sure the forum members would like to see you in action !

Theres a paticularly delightful team I have ref'd a few times. Coach wouldn't know respect if it hit him in the face. Saw his face plastered all over the local papers a few weeks after first ref'n his side, he is a crusading traffic cop! :confused:

I refereed the GB Police v GB Fires service ... it doesn't get better when there's 11 on the pitch!

Where are you next weekend @Padfoot ?

I could do with a match with incidents.to watch rather than the matches i am observing on.

Could you organise a few tickets, i am sure the forum members would like to see you in action !

i could do with you coming to watch me!

last 2 games, 4 reds...no observer

Back