A&H

Out of the blue....

mikedn

Referee/Mentor
New team (blue)to the league playing against a strong mid table team(yellow)
End to end footie and blue race into 2-0 lead by the half hour. Yellow losing their focus and arguing with each other.
43 minutes gone blue fouls yellow and before I can give free kick yellow turns round and thumps the blue full on in the face. Isolates yellow player calms everybody down, blue player receiving treatment, yellow player now walking after the red card.
I also caution blue injured player for original foul.
I blow for half time, blue player still on sideline getting treatment, black eye,blood from nose(could be broken) then off to hospital for checkup.
Had chat with both teams about behaving themselves second half.
Again good end to end footie blue team edge it 3-2.
Yellow manager apologise to home manager for his players behaviour.
Report already sent in...

The Referee Store
Bit of an extreme reaction from the yellow player!!! Sometimes wonder what is going through players heads when I see them react!

Bit of an extreme reaction from the yellow player!!! Sometimes wonder what is going through players heads when I see them react!
The yellow player came up to me after the match and apologised just said "when he pushed me I just saw red"
He then went to the manager and apologised, I thought too little too late.
Have since found out player he hit got broken nose, black eye and bad cut.Players father going for private prosecution.

The yellow player came up to me after the match and apologised just said "when he pushed me I just saw red"
He then went to the manager and apologised, I thought too little too late.
Have since found out player he hit got broken nose, black eye and bad cut.Players father going for private prosecution.

Oh dear!

Back