A&H

Player Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all have different tolerance levels and have different opinions on what is abusive, offensive and insulting. Therefore, there is no correct answer and no wrong answer, so long as you are taking action when you should.

The Referee Store
We all have different tolerance levels and have different opinions on what is abusive, offensive and insulting. Therefore, there is no correct answer and no wrong answer, so long as you are taking action when you should.
I agree with this too a point, but what one referee might tolerate one week, another referee next week might not.... and that then will cause problems for the following referee in the next game. I have had players say to me " Are you really going to send that booking in ref, the last referee said he wouldn't as long as i behave myself" (twice in as many months). There must be some consistency.....

You have lost the plot in this conversation, we are talking about a player in a match whom falls within the Laws of the Game. I wouldn't expect an assessor to talk to me like that, and i would have polite words of a different nature for him/her too.
I lost the plot years ago pal.....:angel:

Player gives me grief like that..... Yellow
Player includes a swear word...... Red

What is the point in breaking down this conversation into different scenarios? is it till i am proven wrong? or you are proven right? come on referees start acting like referees and not like a pundit from Match of the Day.......

So your saying any swear word is a red card? Your CFA must love your contribution to the end of season party.
received_10154996281924791.jpeg

So your saying any swear word is a red card? Your CFA must love your contribution to the end of season party.
View attachment 1126
If its foul and abusive as stated in the laws of the game too f****** right. I bet players in your matches say " oh look guys we can swear and be abusive to each other and our opponents but not at him"

This conversation is going one step forward and two steps backward, keep throwing in these different "what if's" bored,bored,bored...... for that reason .... i am out........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back