A&H

Premier League Fantasy Football

I am on summer holiday, which is code for spend as much time as possible doing something that should take 10 minutes :D

The Referee Store
I'm in...

"Boogers Leg Breakers" this year, after "Paolo Futre's Journeymen" from last season. Going to be running out of semi-witty West Ham references after this season...

Not to worry James, after this season West Ham won't be in the Premier League :cool:

Ah yeah, every season...it's a bit of banter that we'll go down. We bought Enner Valencia you know...after 3 games in the World Cup! Never been scouted before that, proving that Gold and Sullivan have as much scouting knowledge as any other ITV viewer.

After the first day I'm last in all 3 of the leagues that I'm participating in :(
The only joy is that I'm joint last in this one :)

I knew I should have gone for fellow countryman and welsh captain, Aaron Ramsey. Thought he was a little overpriced this season so went with Fabregas instead... might be a mistake...

Great day yesterday though. Utd lose, but rooney scores! Satisfies my desire for Utd to cement their place as a mid table team this season and rooney provides points for my fantasy football team! Everyones a winner!

Glad to see I've adopted the wooden spoon position already. Gotta love the auto pick option! Given me 6 injured players! :)

Happy in 3rd, although I did have 8 playing yesterday! If Lovren could score a hat - trick and keep a clean sheet today it would be much appreciated!

Reactions: SM
Sorry for the blast from the past bumping this thread, but just joined this league.

It seems me picking any player is like a kiss of death for their form or fitness!

I single handed blame myself for the poor form of Steven Gerard!

I had roberto soldado who obviously wasn't playing. So I replaced him with loic remy as he was at qpr and his move to Liverpool fell through so thought he's a shoe in to play each week and will bag some goals. Then he leaves to go and warm the Chelsea bench! I played my wildcard last week and changed 7 players. Essentially needed to start again!

Back