A&H

Promoted to the Football League

RefJack

Luton Town finally promoted back into the Football League, after they were wrongfully deducted -30 points!

Thoughts?

Attachments

• 1484732_10203900312092337_7770944564948342753_n.jpg
    1484732_10203900312092337_7770944564948342753_n.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 12
The Referee Store
Wrongful? Yes. Simply draconian measures. The wrongfulness has been shown de jure by the treatment of clubs like Portsmouth. Some will argue that Pompey "got away with it" in comparison to Luton as equal application of the measures would have seen them already in the Conference.

Nobody in authority will publicly admit to being wrong in the punishments, but have certainly made sure it has not happened since. Make of that what you will.

Wrongful? Yes. Simply draconian measures. The wrongfulness has been shown de jure by the treatment of clubs like Portsmouth. Some will argue that Pompey "got away with it" in comparison to Luton as equal application of the measures would have seen them already in the Conference.

Nobody in authority will publicly admit to being wrong in the punishments, but have certainly made sure it has not happened since. Make of that what you will.
Completely agree!

I might do, depending on how many games I go to, haven't been able to go to that many this season...
It'll be better than an 8am leave for Rochdale on Friday, and the week after I've got a 7am to Fleetwood - Luton looks good!

It'll be better than an 8am leave for Rochdale on Friday, and the week after I've got a 7am to Fleetwood - Luton looks good!
Why so early? A full 20 minutes for me:p

And I've got a game in the morning, so I'm gunna be really short for time;):D

Back