A&H

promotion from level 4 to 3

The Referee Store
To allow time for referees to find out directly from the FA, lists of promoted officials won't be communicated until 1pm tomorrow.

So, today is most likely the day.

From what I’ve been told, yes.

To allow time for referees to find out directly from the FA, lists of promoted officials won't be communicated until 1pm tomorrow.

So, the majority will find out today.

From what I’ve been told, yes.

So, the majority will find out today.
2b - 2a is out so the tap is on and the info should start trickling down...

They sent out 3-2b promotion emails and then recalled all the emails saying that we need to wait for a further email re. promotion, as opposed to the one they originally sent and then recalled... Perhaps sent to a few wrong people? Very, very poor!

Very poor, hope they will be more careful but I can’t imagine the person thought he gone up then get another email says you didn’t 🙄

They sent out 3-2b promotion emails and then recalled all the emails saying that we need to wait for a further email re. promotion, as opposed to the one they originally sent and then recalled... Perhaps sent to a few wrong people? Very, very poor!
Wow, that’s pretty poor, hopefully they’ve missed a few off rather than sent to too many (though it’s probably the latter)

Guess that means the 4-3 will be coming out instead tomorrow then 🤦🏻‍♂️

Back