A&H

Promotion query

taref95

New to the whistle!
Hi all, just a query and one which I know I will need to contact my RDO once I have confirmation of my circumstances.

Essentially a change of work circumstances means that I may well be relocating to the south of the country from Lancashire. I’m on the promotion pathway this season and I’m going for a 7-6 promotion. Is it usually possible to transfer counties during a promotion season and still be eligible for promotion? Does anyone have any experience with this?

Does anyone know whether Wiltshire FA or Hampshire FA have a Centre of Referee Excellence (CORE)?

The Referee Store
Hi all, just a query and one which I know I will need to contact my RDO once I have confirmation of my circumstances.

Essentially a change of work circumstances means that I may well be relocating to the south of the country from Lancashire. I’m on the promotion pathway this season and I’m going for a 7-6 promotion. Is it usually possible to transfer counties during a promotion season and still be eligible for promotion? Does anyone have any experience with this?

Does anyone know whether Wiltshire FA or Hampshire FA have a Centre of Referee Excellence (CORE)?
Hampshire FA do have a CORE in place, and it's very effective.
The home move should not affect your qualification for moving to Level 6. A number of Uni students face similar issues re games being transferable.
If you decide on Hampshire let me know so I can introduce you to the local movers and shakers.

Back