A&H

Promotion Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.

callmemyref

I’m late for applying for my promotion scheme, is there a way to apply for it after deadline. I just don’t want to lose 1 year.

The Referee Store
I’m late for applying for my promotion scheme, is there a way to apply for it after deadline. I just don’t want to lose 1 year.
Ask your RDO, each county is given some discretion in how they run the schemes for 7-6 and 6-5, so you might get lucky.

They told me I can do it next season... But I’m wondered if I can find a way.
They are the ones that run the scheme, so unless you're prepared to move to a different county and hope that they have different rules, all you can do is appeal to them.

iirc you can't apply for promotion this season anyway because before you can apply for promotion until you have completed a minimum 20 games so even if there was a late application process then you still would not be eligible for the scheme.

Last edited:
I wouldn't rush this. I have been officiating again for 6 seasons and this year is the time where I have decided that I will be going for my 7-6. Gain the experience and wait until you feel ready.

@Zeigermaher - if we have passed the cut off date for the promotion scheme for your CFA, there is no appeal or alternative process to get you on it.

We have been saying for a few months to you that you RDO at your CFA is the only one who can advise you properly. Grassroots football is completely run by the CFA. Contributors on here can only offer about their own CFA rules, but that is just comment and cannot influence your CFA.

From the various comments, you will need to spend this season getting the experience and then get on the promotion scheme for the 21-22 season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back