A&H

RA conference

Ryan

THE REF
Level 7 Referee
Anyone attending the Saturday main event? would be good to meet a few of you. I'll be with the short one with glasses in the Norfolk FA lot, come over if you spot me.

A&H International
Had an amzing time, got some pictures and spoke to some amazing people and got to meet @HullRef on the way out, can't wait for next years :)

Had an amzing time, got some pictures and spoke to some amazing people and got to meet @HullRef on the way out, can't wait for next years :)
Yep had an amazing day too, sorry we didn't get to chat much mate but i only saw/recognised you when I was leaving :)

I think I saw you there @Ryan I remember recognising you from somewhere but then thought nothing else of it.
I also thought it was an amazing experience and I was very happy when I had my photo taken with Lee Probert :D

ah, yeah I managed to get a few photos with: Lee Mason, Lee Probert, Michael Oliver, Jon Moss and of course the lovely Sian Massey :)

You get to see a "different" side to people after a dinner and a few glasses, those photo's aren't publishable me thinks! Think - Ninja Hunter Wolf, but on hyperdrive!

Well I thought I set it as me and Sian Massey but I must have clicked on the wrong picture, it's me and my prom date
ooh, prom date, I like how they have put barriers up to stop the crowds from getting to you. Looks a lot like the royal wedding :):)

Back