A&H

Referee Wallet

Hendo16

What is the best referee wallet to get, which is compact enough to be comfortable in the pocket?

The Referee Store
I use a generic Sondico wallet (Referee set) that is available on Amazon for something like £3. It has the paper record inside the wallet, with the cards outside of it, and a firm writing board within the cover.

I'd steer clear of anything that puts the paper on the outside (it'll get wet) and anything that's not firm (you'll be using the player's back to write their cautions on) and I wouldn't really pay a premium for them without some serious recommendations tbh, you don't need anything branding itself as 'fifa approved' or whatever.

The modern alternatives are the write-on/off cards, which I think are sold on this web's store, if it is still around (I haven't looked for a while, sorry.)

I use a Rite in the Rain notebook and Uni PowerTank - both will write in pretty wet conditions. We have separate match cards but we don't need them during the match.

ReffStuff do a good one, but as above it's really wet (like yesterday) i opt for a write in the rain notebook with a Power tank pen or again ReffStuff do a pencil which will write in the wet and clips onto the pocket / notebook well.

Back