A&H

Refereeing in a different county

AHoops18

Level 7 Referee
Hello,

I am a new referee under the Surrey FA. I'm just intrigued on whether I can referee in a different county? For example would I be able to ref in Kent?

Thanks.

The Referee Store
Hello,

I am a new referee under the Surrey FA. I'm just intrigued on whether I can referee in a different county? For example would I be able to ref in Kent?

Thanks.
Yes, absolutely. There are numerous referees near county borders who take most / all their games in the county next door. And there are many refs at Uni who split their time between two places. Your only challenge will be contacting the league(s) in Kent, explaining your situation and availability and then trusting them to look after you appropriately

Reactions: Kes
Yes, absolutely. There are numerous referees near county borders who take most / all their games in the county next door. And there are many refs at Uni who split their time between two places. Your only challenge will be contacting the league(s) in Kent, explaining your situation and availability and then trusting them to look after you appropriately
Oh ok, thank you.

Back