A&H

Respect? I think not...

The Referee Store
Quick caution for Dissent by action, last chance to come over for a chat before you get the matching set.

This is getting really annoying, every ****ing game mister Ibrahimovic speaks to refs like dogs and they do nothing about it

In fairness, it seems to be how he speaks to everyone! Why should referees be different. The guy is a loon.

would be useful to see what happened beforehand but referee signalling the player to come to him could certainly be improved on

I think the problem here is that the ref put himself in a difficult situation, he knows damn well that Ibra is the type of player to don't come if you ask him to come, but now that you're in this situation, a yellow would look like a childish reaction.
To be fair, Monsieur Kalt isn't a top ref in France, he's not on the FIFA list
I expect Clément Turpin to be way more efficient next Sunday on Lyon-PSG game

@haywain : Marquinhos got booked for a tackle

Nothing new. Mike Riley killed off the Respect campaign in its infancy by being made to look a complete mug by Ashley Cole.
Now he's boss at PGMOB!! What chance have we got.
If you want to be a top ref, the price is your integrity.
Dissent and OFFINABUS are to be ignored at this level.

This is getting really annoying, every ****ing game mister Ibrahimovic speaks to refs like dogs and they do nothing about it

Yeah we have one of them here. Shrek something, plays for the 7th best team in the north west. Think he's known as Wayne Rooney on the continent

I don't think the way the referee approached that is right way with a player of his ego / personality.

Back