A&H

Retirement...

coventryref

After long deliberation this will be my last season as a referee on adult football
I have already resigned as an Official on The woman`s national list and have stopped all adult football.
I will still continue at Minor League Level but i am following a career as an assessor and licensed instructor.

I have had some highs as a referee which included refereeing on The Woman`s Premier league. I have also refereed at the following professional grounds.

Stamford Bridge
Upton Park
Pride Park
Ricoh Arena
Banks Stadium

I also have officiated at Coventry City U18`s Academy and On The premier League Youth Tournaments . And so many cup finals i couldn't remember them all.

One of my greatest achievements has been as a mentor, i have watched and advised so many new referees and its great to see them getting there L5 this year.

I have no regrets apart from i couldn't keep going but after 2 heart attacks and being diagnosed as a diabetic i no longer have the required fitness to keep going.

The Referee Store
Congratulations, Coventryref! I'm sure that you will use all of your experience to provide fantastic feedback and instruction to the next generation. Keep yourself healthy.

Only just seen this Paul. You've gotta think of yourself and health comes first.

Good luck with instructing and assessing.

CovRef, wish you all the best in your retirement from active refereeing and in your future career as an assessor!

Back