A&H

Returning to Fitness

Did they suggest an alternative for marmite in the plan? I fricking hate marmite!

The Referee Store
Having studied the plan Im not overly impressed....

Your luxury meal isn't very luxury at all.

A luxury meal plan for me looks like.....

McDonalds Breakfast
KFC Lunch
and Chinese Takeaway
washed down with a few jars of larger

I don't think im cut out for this nutrition stuff

lol...there is space reserved in my luggage for bringing a few jars of the PROPER marmite back with me.

Will be landing in UK on Friday - make sure the weather is turned up for me guys?

Your in luck weather wise! We have some sun and usual moaning "it's too hot..." From the indigenous population!

One more terrible snow joke a d I start dishing out warning points! :p

I don't know, snow jokes when it is so hot outside that I am... flaking... out....

I'll get my (snow) coat... :(

Started training on June 3rd after taking a rest from football for 3 weeks.

Training 3 times each week. Simple 12 minute warm up consisting of 5 minute run, 2 minute rest and then 5 minutes of shuttles over 16m distance. The hard work is all interval training. Some days it's 30s running, 30s walking doing up to 50 reps. Some days it's 2m running, 1 m walking doing up to 12 reps. Some days it's running one side of a field, walking the other three, running two sides, walking the other two, running three sides, walking the last one, running all four sides. 3 minute rest and repeat in reverse order. Warmdown is a 5 minute jog/walk before doing 5 minutes of static stretches.

I'm training in a group in 2/3 sessions and on my own for one.

Lost 16lbs in weight (7kg) since then. VO2Max increased from 31 to 35. I turn 50 in 32 days.

Back