A&H

Sporting Touch

DanRicketts

Level 7 Referee
Had a good experience with Sporting Touch today. Wanted the RA starter bundle but already have a few bits of kit so they swapped out the whistle for fox 40 and kept the free shipping. Worth calling if you want to get some flexibility!

A&H International
I'm looking at using them to kit out our RA's trip to Madrid. Did you have any embroidery done? Was there a charge? What was the quality like?

I didn't get embroidery done bon my shirt but I've seen others with their RA premium range kit and the badges look good to me.

I have had 2 sets of kit off the ra, first economy range with no embroidery just got a decal from county fa used that, second I got a premier set minus the shorts, this time with the standard fa ref badge embroided, think it cost £5 extra, really like the kit, economy set looked a little cheap and had problems with the velcro on the pockets, starting to have a similar problem with premier top but might just be me pulling it off by accident.
Also got a good basic set of cards match pad and wooden flags. Found them to be really quick and fast. Only downside is the economy shorts dont have a back pocket not sure if the premier ones do either :)

Back