A&H

Spurs v City Spot the Difference

brothercrow

Level 7 Referee
Anyone else noticed the half time change by the officials? Can only assume it's down to the purple on the sleeves of the City away kit as to why the change??

The Referee Store
It's like they don't have a look at the kits before the ref puts on his, purple was a foolish choice and said it as soon as i saw him wearing it

If it had been a keeper clashing with his team mates he'd have been down the tunnel before kick off to change. Don't understand Mr Marriner missing the clash.

On another note, had a team last week in black and white asking if I'd like to borrow a bib to cover up my black kit. My response, I won't be changing because at this level black is the only choice. Feel free to change your kit if you think you may be putting me through on goal in error at some point in the game though

Again, the refs shorts and socks were the same colour as one of the teams, and the light top was not far off the home teams. This is a recurring theme this season as mentioned elsewhere.

Good game though. Spurs, as much as I despise them, dished out quite the tonking there really.

Back