A&H

Tesco finest pulled pork crisps

Beef and Mustard Brannigans ...

a fairly unknown crisp - if you find these beauties then buy them! so so good, made by McCoys ...

The Referee Store
1. salt n vinegar chip sticks
2. pickled onion space raiders
3. frazzles
4. cheese and onion squares
5. salt and vinegar french fries
6. steak mccoys
7. beef hula hoops
8. pickled onion monster munch
9. walkers cheese and onion
10. twiglets

depends on what beer you're having with them though :)

Perfectly legal there Inspector Politically Correct.

Ok, before I present evidence that it is not "Perfectly legal", what would you propose to back up your statement.

Upto April 2015 the police and authorities openly turned a blind eye to amounts under 5g on condition that the officer was satisfied it was for personal consumption, but that anything over this amount, being carried in a public place, was not ignored, and quite heavily penalised. That said, in recent months (Feb / Mar 2016) skunk and other forms of higher THC concentrations (15% or more) have no longer been overlooked but are more activly sought out and those in possession or supply penalised.

That said it has alwasy been the law, and enforced that anyone carrying any amount, in public places, that do not hold Dutch nationality, or citizenship (duel nationailities are excluded also) have never had their possession overlooked either officially or unofficially, and if anything the penalties for these non-national who are seen to enter the country for the purposes of exploiting the relaxed enforecement of the use of recreational substances carry some of the highest penalites within the Dutch judicial system.

The finla nail in the coffin is that The Netherlands have agreed with the International Narcotics Council's report that they are intentionally adding to the international drugs trade bu having turned this blind eye, and that they are taking steps to actively close this loophole as evidenced by the closure of 2/3 of coffee shops, the revocation of additional premises and the refusal of new operating licences to be granted to people or company's that have previously ben involve with the running of such establishments.

On the other hand, you can still fulfill some of your deepest, darkest desires in other ways, "Perfectly Legally", and without the interaction of any politics, correct or otherwise, but you won't have got this far.

Ok, before I present evidence that it is not "Perfectly legal", what would you propose to back up your statement.

Upto April 2015 the police and authorities openly turned a blind eye to amounts under 5g on condition that the officer was satisfied it was for personal consumption, but that anything over this amount, being carried in a public place, was not ignored, and quite heavily penalised. That said, in recent months (Feb / Mar 2016) skunk and other forms of higher THC concentrations (15% or more) have no longer been overlooked but are more activly sought out and those in possession or supply penalised.

That said it has alwasy been the law, and enforced that anyone carrying any amount, in public places, that do not hold Dutch nationality, or citizenship (duel nationailities are excluded also) have never had their possession overlooked either officially or unofficially, and if anything the penalties for these non-national who are seen to enter the country for the purposes of exploiting the relaxed enforecement of the use of recreational substances carry some of the highest penalites within the Dutch judicial system.

The finla nail in the coffin is that The Netherlands have agreed with the International Narcotics Council's report that they are intentionally adding to the international drugs trade bu having turned this blind eye, and that they are taking steps to actively close this loophole as evidenced by the closure of 2/3 of coffee shops, the revocation of additional premises and the refusal of new operating licences to be granted to people or company's that have previously ben involve with the running of such establishments.

On the other hand, you can still fulfill some of your deepest, darkest desires in other ways, "Perfectly Legally", and without the interaction of any politics, correct or otherwise, but you won't have got this far.

I see you're still a barrel of laughs then...

I'll prove to you I can. Perhaps not in the same way as a crisp mind you

In terms of crisps

Tomato wheat crunchies
Nik naks
Seabrook Salted
Kettle Chips (it's Hertfordshire after all)
Doritos (Chilli Heatwave)
Frazzles
Twiglets

Seabrook Cheese and Chive?

1. salt n vinegar chip sticks
2. pickled onion space raiders
3. frazzles
4. cheese and onion squares
5. salt and vinegar french fries
6. steak mccoys
7. beef hula hoops
8. pickled onion monster munch
9. walkers cheese and onion
10. twiglets

depends on what beer you're having with them though :)

Chipsticks and French Fries in the top 10. Are you ok Rich, crisp wise? Counselling is available I think.

Kettle Chips (it's Hertfordshire after all)
Yes. 'Fistbump emoji'

Last edited:
I remember speaking to a Yorkshire lad at a meeting and the local pride around those crisps is quite staggering. :D

Back