A&H

Touch line Buzzer Flags

HjC1971

Level 3 Referee
I have had a set of Touchline Flags for five years and this year the range on one flag is very intermittent. So I have been working with an electronics company on replacement electronics to make them rechargeable and also use a smaller buzzer unit that can be worn easier. All the kit will be UK made and come with a warranty. I am trying to work out if there is a demand from referees for this especially as repairing Touchline Flags is not easy. If I can find enough demand we will make it happen. Also looking at a new flag option.

The Referee Store
I have had a set of Touchline Flags for five years and this year the range on one flag is very intermittent. So I have been working with an electronics company on replacement electronics to make them rechargeable and also use a smaller buzzer unit that can be worn easier. All the kit will be UK made and come with a warranty. I am trying to work out if there is a demand from referees for this especially as repairing Touchline Flags is not easy. If I can find enough demand we will make it happen. Also looking at a new flag option.
Rock and a hard place.
Risk my touchline buzzers being F*d and irreparable or risk my touchline buzzers being F*d and irreparable.
I think I'd consider it if they were already f*d and irreperable but for now, as they are in workin condition I'll just take the risk of them becoming F*d and irreperable.

No we are currently only working on a Touchline repair/upgrade and also a new product of higher quality.

Back