A&H

Touchline Flags

Mkerr07

Since starting refereeing, i’ve always wanted to purchase a pair of touchline flags. They’re just a smart, professional set of flags. However, these are no longer in sale and haven’t been for some time.

After reading multiple comments on here, I have been made to believe that the Touchline Flags will be coming back into sale for the 2023/24 season. Is anyone else aware of this and can anyone maybe confirm this via a source, or is this just false information?

The Referee Store
Since starting refereeing, i’ve always wanted to purchase a pair of touchline flags. They’re just a smart, professional set of flags. However, these are no longer in sale and haven’t been for some time.

After reading multiple comments on here, I have been made to believe that the Touchline Flags will be coming back into sale for the 2023/24 season. Is anyone else aware of this and can anyone maybe confirm this via a source, or is this just false information?
Seems to be a solid rumour.
The company I think it is have just started offering a repair service for touchline buzzer flags

A&H are making an appearance...

Anyone know when Touchlines will be available to purchase (Brand new sets from A&H)?

Anyone know when Touchlines will be available to purchase (Brand new sets from A&H)?
As stated above, they are posting teasers on facebook. It was mentioned about 2 weeks ago that it will be around an 8 week but that was just an estimate.

Attachments

• F6E3B6A5-0C0A-4574-9D32-1C506027DC8B.png
    F6E3B6A5-0C0A-4574-9D32-1C506027DC8B.png
    614.9 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: AR1
Back