A&H

TOUCHLINE TWIST LOK CAPS

mickyled

hi guys i have in my possession 50 touchline twist lok caps, i'll be selling them for £10 a pair if anyone is interested, i've made them tighter to dissuade people from removing them.
mick L

The Referee Store
Hmm, I'm going to ask ...

Why do you have 50 of them, and why are you selling them at vastly over the list price when they were available? Not sure I'm comfortable allowing profiteering on here.

Also a pair went go £31 on eBay I’ve no idea how much A&H we’re selling them for they’re discontinued…….. I take it you won’t be adding to my “ profiteering”

Also a pair went go £31 on eBay I’ve no idea how much A&H we’re selling them for they’re discontinued…….. I take it you won’t be adding to my “ profiteering”
My point is that you must be selling to make a profit otherwise you wouldn't have bought 50 of them.

Is this really any different to people that bought up bog rolls during the early lock down times and then flogged them for £10 a roll? There's a shortage, and unless you are selling them for what you paid for them you are profiteering.

My point is that you must be selling to make a profit otherwise you wouldn't have bought 50 of them.

Is this really any different to people that bought up bog rolls during the early lock down times and then flogged them for £10 a roll? There's a shortage, and unless you are selling them for what you paid for them you are profiteering.
maybe they have a 3d printer? i know a few who do this and sell them

Back